Paint your Pet in the comfort of your home!
Personalized KIT based on the photo you send
*after purchase fill out form within the course to upload your pet photo
Perfect for first-time & beginner painters ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
Best gift for all Pet /Animal Lovers!
Shipping via USPS media mail - please allow 10-14 business days to recieve your kit
Tracking number & photo prep will be emailed to you
Ultimate KIT ~ Best GIFT Option for Pet Lovers ~
Photo Prep + Supplies specific to your pet + 1 month access to the Online Paint Your Pet class = Literally everything you need to paint your pet @home
$99 US (reg $145)
$110 INTERNATIONAL (reg $169)
For the Pet Photo
- After purchase fill out form within course & upload photo
- Clear & In-Focus
- Portrait or head shot
*If you want to paint a full body of your pet, please state that when you send photos
- File size of 1 mb or higher - please send original photo (if possible)
- Send 2-5 photos: Lovejoy will pick the best photo to edit
Fill out form within course after purchase or Email [email protected]
*Include your email for reference
- If you have a preferred photo, Please state that
- RESULTS WILL VARY BASED ON THE FILE YOU SEND
- 1 photo is chosen and supplies will be prepped based on that photo
- 1 kit / pet(photo)
- You will pick your background color (info in form within course)
This course is designed for FIRST-TIME & BEGINNER painters
Is recommended to do with an adult (each paint your own canvas of the same pet color)
This is a great course for a foundation ART skill.
What you learn here can be applied to other painting subjects
I'm glad you are painting. You will love your pet even more after this.
If you are of legal age, some have found a small glass of wine helps calm the nerves.
Always be responsible, when drinking.
Continue to find creative outlets for yourself on a monthly/weekly basis 😊🎨😊
Paint YOUR Pet @Home
In this course you will learn:
- How to crop & edit your photo (edited photos included in your kit)
- How to transfer the photo to your canvas (using Carbon Paper)(included in your kit)
- How to mix paint (included in your kit)
- How to see the "Value Scale" in your pets fur
- How to paint stylized eyes that bring life to your painting
- How to be kind to yourself as you go through the painting process
- Have more fun than you realize
- Learn to see the world from a new perspective
- Appreciate the beauty of your pet even more
- Be more relaxed after painting than when you started
- Have a new appreciation for creativity
Lovejoy has taught first-time & beginner painters exclusively for the last 15 years, her "Paint Your Pet" class was the first in San Diego in 2013, and with the endorsement of the San Diego Humane Society & other local non-profit rescue groups the class became an instant hit! Her local students have helped the class grow by coming back and bringing friends. She has helped self proclaimed un-creative people find a joy in painting and see the world from a new perspective. It is from her students enthusiasm and support that Lovejoy pushed to develop this as an online course.
Lovejoy graduated from Savannah College of Art & Design in 2003. Her goal when leaving Savannah was to earn a living as an artist and to be creative and active every day. She then spent the next seven years developing her style with the palette knife and bold use of color in Sedona, AZ. “I usually don't know what my final art piece will look like when I start, only the subject and basic composition. Finding most of my creative flow within the wildlife genre, I developed a way to sculpt with paint, layer by layer. Creating a beautiful play of lights and shadows, full of unexpected colors side by side. It’s a dance, a push and pull until the form becomes whole. I find so much peace when I’m creating,” - Lovejoy.
See Lovejoy's professional portfolio here www.lovejoycreations.com