Lovejoy Library: Beginner Painter - ANIMALS / NATURE / HUMANS
Access to Beginner videos & traceables
from Lovejoy organized in one place
Teachers / Educators / Parents = you can use the videos in the library with your kids and in your classroom
(please email paintwithlovejoy@gmail with final project photos)
Beginner Painter Library ANIMALS / NATURE / HUMANS
- For a library subscription, you get monthly/yearly access
- BONUS: Access to the First-time painter library
- Scroll down and check out the course curriculum for the titles in the library
- Great value for the tracables: Each traceable retails for $3 each
- Paint as much as you want! Cancel anytime
- 100+ painting options to choose from (You can paint them all)
- New videos added regularly
- Your library subscription helps fund Paint with Lovejoy
Get started now!
Perfect for Beginner painters of ANY age!
(great projects to add to a lesson or activity)
This Library includes:
- Basic and affordable supplies needed (links to buy)
- How to set up your space at home
- Mindset for beginning a new skill
- How to transfer an outline to a painting surface
- 100+ painting options specific for first-time painters
- Recommended to paint 1-2 paintings each week
- SUPPORT: from Lovejoy via private slack group (written/photo & video)
- BONUS: Libary: First-Time Painter ($10 value)
100+ paintings to try!
here are a few:
Lovejoy has taught first-time & beginner painters exclusively for the last 15 years, her "Paint Your Pet" class was the first in San Diego in 2013, and with the endorsement of the San Diego Humane Society & other local non-profit rescue groups the class became an instant hit! Her local students have helped the class grow by coming back and bringing friends. She has helped self proclaimed un-creative people find a joy in painting and see the world from a new perspective. It is from her students enthusiasm and support that Lovejoy pushed to develop this as an online course.
Lovejoy graduated from Savannah College of Art & Design in 2003. Her goal when leaving Savannah was to earn a living as an artist and to be creative and active every day. She then spent the next seven years developing her style with the palette knife and bold use of color in Sedona, AZ. “I usually don't know what my final art piece will look like when I start, only the subject and basic composition. Finding most of my creative flow within the wildlife genre, I developed a way to sculpt with paint, layer by layer. Creating a beautiful play of lights and shadows, full of unexpected colors side by side. It’s a dance, a push and pull until the form becomes whole. I find so much peace when I’m creating,” - Lovejoy.
See Lovejoy's professional portfolio here www.lovejoycreations.com